Mallard Hunt Information
Our mallard hunting begins September 22nd, 2018. Reservations are limited, to guarantee a hunt book your reservation soon.
- Price: $25.00 per bird.
Processed birds are available after your hunt for an additional $3.00 per bird. (Cleaning Fee)
NOTE: Steel shot is mandatory for Mallards.
For safety reasons, guides are mandatory on each hunt.
- Guide Per Hunt – $50.00
- Guide & Preserve Dog – $80.00
General Rules and Guidelines
- No license required
- There is a maximum of 5 guns per field. We have found that 4 guns per field are ideal and what we prefer.
- If you cancel a hunting date, you must call before 6:00 a.m. the day of the scheduled hunt or the birds will be charged against your account.
- Should we get early winter snow, making it difficult to hunt, the owner of the preserve will be the sole factor in deciding when we will close for the season. Any birds not shot by that time will be processed, and the cost paid by the client.
- There will be no refund of money, and birds will not be carried over to the following year. No exceptions.
If you would like to shoot a round of sporting clays before your hunt please let us know in advance.